FLUFFY VEGAN MORINGA PANCAKES
- 1 cup plain flour (alternatively, whole wheat flour)
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 cup almond milk (or any alternatives)
- 2 tsp Mori Farm™ Moringa Powder
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar (alternatively, white vinegar)
- Butter/vegetable oil
- Honey or maple syrup
In Photo: Topping: Moringa Butter (Mixture of butter and moringa powder)
- Sift the flour, brown sugar, baking powder and salt in a large bowl and mix until combined.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the almond milk, apple cider vinegar and vanilla essence.
- Make a space in the middle of the dry mixture and pour in the wet mixture. Whisk together until smooth.
- Cover and let the mixture rest for five minutes.
- Grease a non-stick pan with butter or vegetable oil and heat up to medium-high heat.
- Pour approximately ¼ cup of the batter into the pan for each pancake.
- Flip the pancake when the top begins to bubble and let it cook until golden.
- Serve warm and top with honey or maple syrup!