MORINGA POWER SALAD
A wonderful salad full of delicious fresh greens and vegetables folded in with our moringa powder. The moringa powder adds a slight spicy note to the salad and gives you the boost you need to get through that post-lunch food coma!
- Handful of Butterhead lettuce
- Handful of Coral lettuce
- Handful of Spinach
- 300g Pumpkin (baked/roasted)
- Sunflower seeds/Nuts (oven toasted)
- Mori Farm™ Moringa powder
- Mori Farm™ moringa powder
- 3 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- Pinch of salt
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C. Slice the pumpkin into small chunks place on a baking tray. Sprinkle some olive oil and salt onto the pumpkin. Bake for 45 minutes.
2. Slightly toast the sunflower seeds or nut of your choice in a frying pan until slightly brown. Set aside
3. Cut and set lettuce and tomatoes aside.
4. Prepare the vinaigrette by combining the extra-virgin olive oil, moringa powder, salt and resh lemon juice in a bowl. Set Aside
5. Take pumpkin out of the oven, let cool for a few minutes before cutting into smaller pieces.
6. Assemble all parts and sprinkle the vinaigrette as evenly as possible over the salad. Enjoy!